Scammer !

honestly im not getting involved....i cant read a fucking thing...its lime green...hurts my eyes and i cant tell what the fuck it says...and typing all big is getting on my nerves...from what i see your not being patient at all and your posts are all crazy style and i cant stand reading it...if it hurts my eyes im not reading it.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

fuckin fuck !!!!

we have a SCAM winner !!!!!!!!!!!

ME-GREEN

THAT FUCK-RED

seba kolar to etaks_crew

show details 5:11 PM (22 hours ago)

so .............WTF ??'

***SEBA***

- Show quoted text -

Forward

seba kolar to etaks_crew

show details 5:47 AM (10 hours ago)

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=47119

can u explain ..???!!!

- Show quoted text -

Forward

[email protected] to me

show details 2:42 PM (1 hour ago)

WTF is this?!?!?!?

----- Original Message -----

To: "etaks crew" <[email protected]>

- Show quoted text -

Forward

seba kolar to etaks_crew

show details 2:45 PM (1 hour ago)

so thats what iam askin u ????

***SEBA***

- Show quoted text -

Forward

seba kolar to etaks_crew

show details 3:00 PM (47 minutes ago)

so can u come clear with this.... did u send them out or not (USPS or UPS) .... where is the reciept,trackin number or order (postage-shippin) confirmation ....<<<< just simple as that isnt it ??!!!

***SEBA***

- Show quoted text -

Forward

[email protected] to me

show details 3:20 PM (27 minutes ago)

File a complaint with Paypal ASAP(So you can get your money back). I've been up north for the past two months and counting. I started talking to you but I didn't think you were gonna buy them and didn't think anything of it. Every time I have logged on(Hard to do where Im located) I have never seen any of these messages. I logged in today to find about five messages from you. I don't know whats going on but it kind of making sense. My dad called me about a week ago and asked why empty boxes were delivered to the house I told him I had no clue. He told me they were the same boxs that my car subwoofers came in. I checked my bank account nothing was ever deposited into my account and I don't even remember what my paypal account password is its been so long that I've used it.

<MIKE>

- Show quoted text -

Forward

[email protected] to me

show details 3:21 PM (26 minutes ago)

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=x...veIssue-outside

Use this page.

Forward

seba kolar to etaks_crew

show details 3:27 PM (20 minutes ago)

wtf ??? r u kidin me .... who did i send the money to ....? mmmm

- Show quoted text -

Forward

seba kolar to etaks_crew

show details 3:29 PM (18 minutes ago)

u r one brilliant Scam artist !!!!!!!

- Show quoted text -

Forward

[email protected] to me

show details 3:31 PM (17 minutes ago)

I don't know. I'm trying to do a forgotten password on my account because from reading this long e-mail that is my Paypal account but I never leave my info left in it I wanna see the bank that it was sent to.

Sent: Saturday, June 6, 2009 9:27:41 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

Subject: Re: DC AUDIO lvl3 15" to SLOVENIA

- Show quoted text -

Forward

[email protected] to me

show details 3:31 PM (16 minutes ago)

Are you kidding me?!?!?

Sent: Saturday, June 6, 2009 9:29:29 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

Subject: Re: DC AUDIO lvl3 15" to SLOVENIA

- Show quoted text -

Forward

seba kolar to etaks_crew

show details 3:38 PM (9 minutes ago)

mmm ....if u have lost your memory .... let me refresh it ....!!

[email protected] to me

show details May 30 (8 days ago)

I got the money now so hopefully they will be open in the am before i got to work if not ill send Monday after work.

[email protected] to me

show details Jun 2 (5 days ago)

sorry man my Internets out at my house I'm on a kids iphone at my work right now I shipped them out this morning a lil after 11. If you have any problems with customs or anything send me a message and ill try to get on when ever I can. I might not be able to reaspond right away cuz idk when my shits gonna be back up. but GL for now and dont forget to send build pics peace.

[email protected] to me

show details Jun 3 (3 days ago)

Shit sorry ill get it to you by tonight I gotta head home and grab the reciept ill send it on one of my breaks my buddies letting use his phone.

yeah ...somebody else was selling them than using your SMD,Email and PayPal account >> got the money and then did(nt) send them out .... yeah

:-)

- Show quoted text -

Forward

[email protected] to me

show details 3:44 PM (3 minutes ago)

Listen here you retarded asshole. I have never received shit from you. I don't care what the fuck they say you dumb FUCK! I never sent anything out. I didn't even understand why I had box's at my house you wanna see my FUCKING bank account info to prove there was never any money deposited?!!?

- Show quoted text -

Forward

seba kolar to etaks_crew

show details 3:47 PM (1 minute ago)

thanks... u answerd everythin......

now just give me my money back !!!!!

[email protected] to me

show details 3:49 PM (38 minutes ago)

Ok done talking to you. Where are you from again? I wanna know so I NEVER go there because your like talking to a fucking wall!! I said file a FUCKING complaint with Paypal to get your money back you jackass!!

- Show quoted text -

Forward

[email protected] to me

show details 3:52 PM (36 minutes ago)

Second considering we use wireless internet and firefox which saves passwords someone could have easily hacked my shit you fucking twat!!! AHH!!

- Show quoted text -

Forward

[email protected] to me

show details 3:57 PM (31 minutes ago)

Ok I have gotten my password and see that money was sent to me but there is no bank acount because I never leave my info in it because my buddy got fucked out of 1800 bucks when he did so. How could the money be not in my account without a verified account.

- Show quoted text -

Forward

[email protected] to me

show details 3:58 PM (29 minutes ago)

Why the fuck doesn't my Steve Meade Designs shit work what the hell did you do you little dick wad!!

- Show quoted text -

Forward

[email protected]

Account Owner: Michael J Gabrys Account Nickname: Checking Account Type: Chec...

4:03 PM (24 minutes ago)

[email protected] to me

show details 4:14 PM (13 minutes ago)

So you start shit and now you wont reply?

honestly im not getting involved....i cant read a fucking thing...its lime green...hurts my eyes and i cant tell what the fuck it says...and typing all big is getting on my nerves...from what i see your not being patient at all and your posts are all crazy style and i cant stand reading it...if it hurts my eyes im not reading it.

than dont read it !!!

its colored cause someone who really reads can tell the whole copy&pasted Emails apart ....

I've had quite a few orders get shipped internationally in the past, some to me and others I've shipped out. I've shipped to Poland, greece, canada, mexico and spain, I've received orders from china, japan, europe etc. You get a tracking number with confirmation of it being sent through checkpoints...etc through USPS/DHL/UPS/Fedex. It may not update as frequently as it would in the states. But confirmation and tracking options are always available, there's quite a bit of paperwork that has to be done for international orders and customs likes to abuse the hell out of packages so insurance should always be an option. Sounds like a bad situation to be in half way across the world. I'd give it a few more days before taking any action upon it though to see if something turns up

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

Give it a few days man!!!

I waited over a week before I filed a PP claim and then almost a week later I get a message from the guy and he was in an accident and in the hospital.

Just give it some time man....

Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....

I've had quite a few orders get shipped internationally in the past, some to me and others I've shipped out. I've shipped to Poland, greece, canada, mexico and spain, I've received orders from china, japan, europe etc. You get a tracking number with confirmation of it being sent through checkpoints...etc through USPS/DHL/UPS/Fedex. It may not update as frequently as it would in the states. But confirmation and tracking options are always available, there's quite a bit of paperwork that has to be done for international orders and customs likes to abuse the hell out of packages so insurance should always be an option. Sounds like a bad situation to be in half way across the world. I'd give it a few more days before taking any action upon it though to see if something turns up

whats wrong with u ????? did u read the last post ?

anyone that doesnt read the whole thread ...SHUT UP !!! yes i will wait for the PayPal to get my money back!!

for those who is to much to scroll up and read the whole thing ....!

his last Emails

WTF is this?!?!?!?

File a complaint with Paypal ASAP(So you can get your money back). I've been up north for the past two months and counting. I started talking to you but I didn't think you were gonna buy them and didn't think anything of it. Every time I have logged on(Hard to do where Im located) I have never seen any of these messages. I logged in today to find about five messages from you. I don't know whats going on but it kind of making sense. My dad called me about a week ago and asked why empty boxes were delivered to the house I told him I had no clue. He told me they were the same boxs that my car subwoofers came in. I checked my bank account nothing was ever deposited into my account and I don't even remember what my paypal account password is its been so long that I've used it.

<MIKE>

I don't know. I'm trying to do a forgotten password on my account because from reading this long e-mail that is my Paypal account but I never leave my info left in it I wanna see the bank that it was sent to.

Listen here you retarded asshole. I have never received shit from you. I don't care what the fuck they say you dumb FUCK! I never sent anything out. I didn't even understand why I had box's at my house you wanna see my FUCKING bank account info to prove there was never any money deposited?!!?

Ok done talking to you. Where are you from again? I wanna know so I NEVER go there because your like talking to a fucking wall!! I said file a FUCKING complaint with Paypal to get your money back you jackass!!

Second considering we use wireless internet and firefox which saves passwords someone could have easily hacked my shit you fucking twat!!! AHH!!

Ok I have gotten my password and see that money was sent to me but there is no bank acount because I never leave my info in it because my buddy got fucked out of 1800 bucks when he did so. How could the money be not in my account without a verified account.

Why the fuck doesn't my Steve Meade Designs shit work what the hell did you do you little dick wad!!

So you start shit and now you wont reply?