2 Questions Concerning Clifford Matrix 50.5x

Can anyone help me find the installation manual/guide? I cant find it on their website. I would like to try and learn how to install an alarm. I have this alarm installed in my car already from a shop but i figured a good way to start learning is to take the guide and try to look at what they did.

And...

Would there be minimal work with switching from the matrix 50.5x to the matrix 12.5x? I really wanted the 12.5x alarm the entire time because it has the adjustable shock sensor from the remote. I have added a few things to my 50.5x and would want ALL of them on the 12.5x, is it possible?

I have added to my 50.5x:

tilt sensor

glass breaking sensor

Automatic start

backup battery siren

Baylor University

Accounting

You could get the install manual from directed, but you must be registered under their site.

Depending on where you got it installed you might be able to talk them into giving you the manual, or atleast maybe pulling it up for you on their computer from directed. Make friends with the guys at your install shops, just don't waste your time with Best buy, they are about fucking useless.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner