ok. so after having my truck sit for 2 weeks waiting to get my frame welded up and having to borrow my parents car for that time. i got it welded up yesterday. truck was running great! and ive been starting it almost everyday to work on my system without killingmy battery and it was running great. but i was driving yesterday and no problems, then out of no where my truck stalls, i figured it was because its manual and im pretty damn dumb sometimes..but then it keeps happening everytime i let off the gas. if i keep on the gas it runs (how i got home lol) im completely loossst! PLEASE help me out!

ill cut out yo eyelids and give ya nothin but sleeping pills...

when your at idle, are you letting off the clutch? when driving my friends 95 Mazda B2300, i would kill it when going to park cause i would not hold in the clutch at idle. thats the only truck i've driven thats a manual. so idk, that or maybe u got a clogged fuel filter or pump or somting

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

dont see how anyone can diagnose without year make and model

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

If it has a computer, you may want to disconnect the battery for 5-30 minutes to reset the computer.

Check your vacuum lines. Could have a hole in one or have one loose. That could be pulling the vacuum needed for your carb/injection and not getting enough gas.

Check all your plug wires to make sure they are in on the plugs and the coil. Also check all your plugs to be sure one isn't fouled out.

It may have jumped time.

You may need to clean your carb/throttle body/injection- it may be dirty or your float may be sticking, flooding the motor.

Give us your truck's info

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

my geo does the same thing but its automatic, if i crank it n dont press the gas it cuts off, i done the big three n it has a good battery, u think its a fuel filter or fuel pump prob also? its been settin for about 2yrs with about 89octane gas in it with octane boost, but might be throttle body

u try to adjust the idle speed? ima try that on my car n see what it does

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Get a weber carb, the mazda b series carbureted were a nightmare. Get a weber, and get rid of all the smog. You might even check the fuse panel, look for the fuse that says "engine" next to it, see if that one popped (happened to me when i had the stock carb, wouldnt idle)