I have an aunt that works for Sprint (Office in Overland Park) and she said that it's already been released (with limited availability) but unlike AT&T and the Iphone, Sprint may not be the only carrier with this phone which is why the release is limited right now. The biggest cons are the screen size and watching the battery life. If you leave apps open it will drain it. The Pre uses WebOS (instead of Windows), it's faster than the Iphone and you can have multiple apps running. (Internet, IM, etc) and you only have to touch the app to access it instead of closing out of something like the Iphone. I may switch to it even though I love my Instinct.

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

I have an aunt that works for Sprint (Office in Overland Park) and she said that it's already been released (with limited availability) but unlike AT&T and the Iphone, Sprint may not be the only carrier with this phone which is why the release is limited right now. The biggest cons are the screen size and watching the battery life. If you leave apps open it will drain it. The Pre uses WebOS (instead of Windows), it's faster than the Iphone and you can have multiple apps running. (Internet, IM, etc) and you only have to touch the app to access it instead of closing out of something like the Iphone. I may switch to it even though I love my Instinct.

I just quit Sprint after 9 yrs service, and I don't understand the hype on this phone at all! to me it would be like Sega trying to sell their 1991 system next to an xbox or ps3 (lil extreme comparison, but you get the idea).

for the comment about simple click between programs, my touch pro offers that (upper right corner lets you toggle between programs)

unfortunately (and I HATE admitting this) the iphone still wins in a landslide.

oh and they are selling it now (limited supply like what was previously stated)

Damn you must live in a good Sprint service area to stay with them for 9 years. What did you switch to?

$800 for a phone? That is recockulous!!! For that much it better be unlocked and come with a lot of goodies in a gold box.

DDAudio002-1.jpg

lP lR O Jl lE C T - C G 6

DD 9512G - DD M2A - DDA W - DD S4A - ALPINE W505 - IMPRINT