Jump to content

bigbodylexus

18+ All Access!
  • Posts

    968
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bigbodylexus

  1. start small, check your wiring, amplifier settings, etc.
  2. So I am getting ready for the Zv5 18's, four of them. I am running 4 of the SAZ-3500D's. I only have 2 pair of Neo Pro 6.5's and a pair of ST-1 tweeters, will that be enough to keep up? I am powering the mids and highs with an SAX-100.4
  3. I am looking forward to my 2 Xv2-12's
  4. If the SA-12's aren't enough, then go with the Zv3's. How loud are you trying to be?
  5. As long as it's clean power, you should be fine.
  6. I would suggest just buying the Zv4. You can recone a Zv3 with the Zv4 soft parts but you won't get the full performance because the Zv3 frame won't allow the travel.
  7. lol. post a picture of any sub altered and people are gunna guess its the company they nut hug. lol. ZVX-8 looks dope. cant wait to see this thing in person I would agree with you but probably 95% of the guesses were for the Sundown SA-8. The only thing I did to the sub was remove the logo on the dustcap and blacken the areas on the gasket that said "Skar". If you put all the square subs in a line and remove their logos I can still tell you which one is the Kicker SoloBaric
  8. I posted an altered picture of this sub on Facebook and no one thought it was a Skar Audio sub, most everyone thought it was the SA-8
  9. Off hand I can't say but Contact Chris @ Db-r.com. He does excellent work.
  10. That Jeep never dies, What's next for it?
  11. But if I remember correctly Jacob stated that the v4 subs didn't like the higher bass notes, my wall does though
  12. So in theory, if I am not going after those killer lows, the Zv3 18 would be a better option than the Zv4 18?
  13. I run 2 SAZ-3500D's with Toolmaker Dual inputs and have never had an issue, they are both wired down to 1/2 ohm. I used to run a single SAZ-3500D on two SA-12's with no problems. They are very solid amps and will do well over 3500 watts if you give them good, clean power.
  14. i think my Camry deserves some Zv4 12's
  15. I wish I could switch all 8 of my SA-12's out
  16. If If you're going for SPL then get the Nightshade, if it's more musical I would get the Zv3's. Right now I'm stuck between running (6) SA-12's or (4) Zv3 15's in my "Bumpin' for Breast Cancer " Suburban
  17. almost hated to respond after reading all of that but I would go with the 2 3500D's.
×
×
  • Create New...