Sonic Electronix

I already have a run of knukonceptz 1/0 in my car and was wondering could i tap off that and put in a distribution block for 4 gauge power wire? If i can what blocks are out that accept 1/0 in and 4gauge and 1/0 out thats fused less then 100 amps? I dont know if its even possible cause the 1/0 already has pretty high anl fuses front and back they are 200 amp anl's. Should i just run new 4 gauge on back fused with 100amp anl? Also im adding a rear battery so would that complicate things? Could i just run power to the rear batt and then hook up the amps at the rear battery? i have no clue. thanks for your help. If it helps its for powering a sundown 2000d and a crunch 1400.4.

How would you wire this up?

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

I already have a run of knukonceptz 1/0 in my car and was wondering could i tap off that and put in a distribution block for 4 gauge power wire? If i can what blocks are out that accept 1/0 in and 4gauge and 1/0 out thats fused less then 100 amps? I dont know if its even possible cause the 1/0 already has pretty high anl fuses front and back they are 200 amp anl's. Should i just run new 4 gauge on back fused with 100amp anl? Also im adding a rear battery so would that complicate things? Could i just run power to the rear batt and then hook up the amps at the rear battery? i have no clue. thanks for your help. If it helps its for powering a sundown 2000d and a crunch 1400.4.

How would you wire this up?

I would do this IMO, run 1/0 to battery ground with 1/0 from battery and connect power and ground from amps to there repective spots on the battery

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

i like to run these, http://www.darvex.com/SPD51/Stinger+Tee+Di...tion+Block.html SPD512.jpg

and for fuseing i unno, they make maxi up to around 100 i think n down to 20amp, n midi(mini anl) from 30-300amp, n i think the same with regular anl,

get one of these http://www.darvex.com/CMANL48P/XScorpion+I...Fuseholder.html CMANL48P.jpg

a midi fuse of ur wanting of fuseing, http://www.darvex.com/MANLPL-MIDI/XScorpio...i+ANL+Fuse.html MANLPL.jpg

and just run wire from rear battery to the dist block, n then to fuse holder if u want to fuse it, mine wasnt fused just ran from a dist block n then to my amp, n just run ground to rear battery n u'll be set

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

I would do this IMO, run 1/0 to battery ground with 1/0 from battery and connect power and ground from amps to there repective spots on the battery

Then Battery - to chassis then hookup the amps to battery + and -. Or just ground the amps to the vehicle itself

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

What size fuse would be best for the Crunch 1400.4? Im guessing 80amp mini anl. Im trying to keep everything knukoncepts if i can cause they are well priced.

Does the Crunch amp you're looking at have 25A x 2 fusing? If so, you'll be fine with the 80amp.

EG Limo

Chrysler 300's Stretched

Lambo Doors

20" Rims

a full range amp unless put to a hella low ohm load will pull a good amount of current but not as much, but ya ied do around 80amps n one of those t splitters for it, helps wireing alot n helps keep stuff clean, n if u want to unhook somethin n move it u dont halfto put a terminal on the end of it, just cut wire to length, strip, n go, thats how i got mine n i like it that way, and alot easyer to take stuff out n move around

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived