July 19th In Van Nuys, Ca

NIIIICE, finally something close to me in the Valley! I can't tune my beats for shit though, my old test CD got destroyd in a move and I don't have access to any tools other that a multimeter. Can anyone help me tune at/before the show? I have no idea what Im putting out after I upgraded my amps.

HEEEELP!!!!

:search:

Starting From Scratch!!

NIIIICE, finally something close to me in the Valley! I can't tune my beats for shit though, my old test CD got destroyd in a move and I don't have access to any tools other that a multimeter. Can anyone help me tune at/before the show? I have no idea what Im putting out after I upgraded my amps.

HEEEELP!!!!

:search:

freeland will be your best bet! there is still chance i wont make it to the show but i will see how money goes next month!!

vehicle-02 toyota celicawoofers-groundshaker g-s1 10" woofersamp-SUNDOWNAUDIO SAZ 3500battery-1 C&D battery

freeland will be your best bet! there is still chance i wont make it to the show but i will see how money goes next month!!

Cool, if I can get any help it would be appreciated.

Starting From Scratch!!

Cool, if I can get any help it would be appreciated.

freddy will give you some tl time to find what frequency works better in your car before brackets!!and if you need tl time before the show just let me know i live in montclair and i will let you use the tl down here!!

vehicle-02 toyota celicawoofers-groundshaker g-s1 10" woofersamp-SUNDOWNAUDIO SAZ 3500battery-1 C&D battery

freddy will give you some tl time to find what frequency works better in your car before brackets!!and if you need tl time before the show just let me know i live in montclair and i will let you use the tl down here!!

yeah thats true , ill give you some time to find your frequency.

www.myspace.com/dbdragster

Archived