DC Sound Lab

Got 2 Lvl4xl 18's Headed My Way

alright hers the deal im a window tinter for the local shop cuz i make good money at it but i also build a few boxes here and there cuz the installers i work with are kinda bland on there creativity and dont really know a whole lot as far as big sub builds go. so i have a customer that just ordered his 2 lvl4xl d1 18's and a soundigital 8k to power them. he has a 2003 suburban plenty of room right well he wants to keep his 3rd ro so what i am limited to is some where between 13-16 int with no displacement. this thing has to be a ground pounder as he is a dj listens to alot of crunk music but it also needs to be stupid loud cuz the only real thing he has to compare to is a caprice wagon w 4 jl13w7 and 4 memphis 2kw (i know notwhat you guys would call a loud setup but i promise this thing fucking slams i built the box for it we dont have a TL meter but an AC im sure he could do 155 or more on buy the way how much difference in those two meters db wise) so seeing as this is my first build with these subs or amp PLEASE give suggestions on port and box size

i was thinkin the same thing but not sure of the cu ft. i have going that way and im fighting the fact that the customer wants the firing foward of corse he dosent understand the whole loading concept but im more interested to know if they like big ports when tuned for daily probably somewhere between 32-36hz