Second Skin Audio

First Box Build

i know the openings little small but with them being 10" high i didn't think 1/4" would matter all to much not with 10" subs atleast i was going to make them the full 2" like the main port but woulda messed up my chambers cubes :/ first box so kinda learning yet and testing at same time :)

anyways this is little pic top view of how the port is between the 2 chambers remember its all 10" high as well

Untitled-1.jpg

still got to make the front board yet but i need someone to help with that with having to cut spot for the port and both subs and get the holes all even i don't trust myself with that yet not till i get a router and make few more boxes :) but heres few pics of my putting on the finsh to everthing but the front of the box

P1000489.jpg

P1000491.jpg

P1000490.jpg

well the front board didn't come out well at all :( so no counter sunk subs for me, maybe next box i build i'll have router for. oh well box is still there thats the main part i guess not bad for first box build i think will post pics in few days when i get it all finshed with the under coating and bed liner and subs in :)