96-00 Honda Civic Positive Altenator Wire Question

:D WOW!! I just took the Civic in the country for a minute. I finished the Big 3. I don't know where you guys come up with stuff like that but man...That really did work..My car sounds 100% better. Here are my impressions..Ok my speakers sound like they are about to Jump out of the box. It literally sounds like they are moving 6 inchs,,,. They are P1 12's in a sealed box..As far as loudness goes they don't sound like they are as loud, But here is the Kicker..My Ears acutually Hurt after about 2 minutes of jamming them...That hasn't happened before..My Rear view mirror and my chain on my rear view are jumping like crazy...I guess putting down the Fat mat in the trunk Plus moving the speakers toward the back more have changed the tuning..I am going to install more fat mat at work tommorow and move the speakers towards the Backseat more and see what happens...I think tommorow I might pull the door panels out and do my doors...Oh Steve if I just had your box building capabilities I think I could have one hell of a system...I gotta go ported...No doubt..Do you guys think that about 4 cubic ft would work for the P1's ?? 2 Cubes for each speaker..Give me an idea how that would sound compared to the Prefab Crap Box i have now?? Don't clown on me though...My box is holding me back I think...Anyway Thank everybody who helped me with the Big 3...

It's the perfect way to start = cheap subs you can learn with and not worry too much about blowing. For your first enclosure I would suggest using what RF recommends. The first thing to know is use 3/4" MDF and double the baffle. this is your way of cutting your teeth. Also, look through the forum and try adding any of the tricks you see - like bracing, adding fiberglass layers internally and '45ing' the corners. It may be overkill for those subs but it will be good learning and if the box is built well enough you can just 'drop-in' better subs

Well the deal with me is. I have always done sealed boxes..I am not real good with the whole ported deal..I am old school..The whole square port thing to me is really confusing. Fitting a box in my car is easy..Just measure..But when it comes to tuning and doing those technical things like Port Length and width and all that I just get confused..I just want to build a ported box where each woofer has its own chamber and has a square port...Once I get my wood I think I am just gonna cut something out and see how it sounds..I have all these programs, WinIsd pro, Bass box 6, but that is like Rocket science to a country boy like me...Yes I am saying I am not a Math wizz...Ok..I don't want any " OH He is from Mississippi, Jokes Ha Ha..." But it is kinda confusing...But If I study up on it...I should be able to get it...Eventually...Also I don't claim to be a carpenter either, now a Mechanic...I am..Carpenter..No..Ha Ha..