Sonic Electronix

what do u mean out os phase and i tryed everything none of the wires are lose but could that shop be right when they told me its because mine are in a van and my brothers are in a trunk of a car

if it were me i would just rewire everything completely and see if that solves the problem....thats just me though.

if the ground power and remote wires are fine though leave them.

Matt W.

1996 Thunderbird LX Sport 4.6

new system soon...still deciding on what to get.

if it were me i would just rewire everything completely and see if that solves the problem....thats just me though.

if the ground power and remote wires are fine though leave them.

everything is new all 4 gage street wire and rapter anl fuze hold and 250 rapter fuze

if my wires were fresh out the box and i had this problem i would still do it....doesnt matter how new they are.

you need to try something out or your going to get nowhere.

Matt W.

1996 Thunderbird LX Sport 4.6

new system soon...still deciding on what to get.

I used to work at a JL dealer and i have to say that the 500/1 (all the slash amps for that matter) are very picky on how they are set up. the slightest wrong setting and it sounds like a bag of ass. I used to run 2 500/1's on 2 12" W6V2's and a 300/4 on JL TR650's and it was a bitch to get it just right but when it got there it was clean and LOUD, JL subs love ported boxes.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

ok i will get new wires if it still does it then im just going to find the same set up i used to have that i havent had a problem with then thanks for all teh help

my dad got 2 12 in jl w6v2s in a ported box and dont get me wrong they slam but my brothers type xs kill my dads can u tell me what to run it all this is my first jl amp im a rf man are power acoustik

i dont know that much about the ohms and all that stuff i got mine because how my brothers is louder then my dads and mine sucks does anyone live in fl near orlando that could help

lol im going to orlando fl this weekend. might be ur amp due to the size. or like everyone else is saying Independence

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Archived