Sonic Electronix

ok i want mine to sound like steves but i know thats not going to happen but i want it loud im a bass head i love loud bass they thing is i dont got cash right now to dump in it any more got to wait for about 2 weeks thats y i figured this kid wants to trade even i figured if it will hit my subs and not clip them then i will do it

the amp says 250 at 4 ohm and 500 at 2 ohm and 1000 and 1 ohm what is better i dont want anything to blow in a week thansk for the help u guys/girls are very help full

would a rockford 1000.1db be good for my subs are should i go with a more watts amp some kid wants to trade me my jl amp for his rockford amp

What coil config are your subs? do you have sufficient electrical to run at 1 ohm if you can?

the box for my subs shows how to run them in 8 ohm 4 ohm 2 ohm and 1 ohm but i had them ran in the 4 ohm it shows and what u mean electrical to run i got 4 gage wires a red top battire and a 125 amp alt if u mean i got 4 gage jl audio wires for the car

the box for my subs shows how to run them in 8 ohm 4 ohm 2 ohm and 1 ohm but i had them ran in the 4 ohm it shows and what u mean electrical to run i got 4 gage wires a red top battire and a 125 amp alt if u mean i got 4 gage jl audio wires for the car

Thats fine, the question was what coil config are your subs. Do you have the dual 4 or dual 2 ohm voice coils? Sounds like this is why you guys were blowing subs. Wired them to the wrong ohm load.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Thats fine, the question was what coil config are your subs. Do you have the dual 4 or dual 2 ohm voice coils? Sounds like this is why you guys were blowing subs. Wired them to the wrong ohm load.

the subs are daul 4 ohm we keep wiring the subs up to 2 ohm but when i do that to my type xs the amp kicks to protecin but when they are wired up to 4 ohm the amp dont do that but the subs clip and that kid that wanted to trade was like i will trade but u got to give me 200 more ontop of my amp so i ant doing it and what u guys think about kole audio they got a 4000 watt amp for $200 my freind got a 1000 watt amp by them and it pushes his type s subs well they are loud

Archived