Dr. Johnson Posted June 10, 2009 Report Posted June 10, 2009 Anyone into the new Chickenfoot? Man I like it they are all so talented..... Quote
CaptainzPlanetz Posted June 10, 2009 Report Posted June 10, 2009 Anyone into the new Chickenfoot? Man I like it they are all so talented..... Link?? Please Quote ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
00sdime00 Posted June 10, 2009 Report Posted June 10, 2009 Sounds a little too Van Halen-y for me...without Van Halen...lol Then again, 50% of the band members were once in Van Halen, so go figure...... Quote A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
zaxfire69 Posted June 11, 2009 Report Posted June 11, 2009 Sounds real good to me. No Van Halen Drama to cloudy the good music up. I'm diggin it. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.