Sonic Electronix

i've found that comparing the same gauge of welding wire to audio wire may be misleading.

I would never order welding wire online, i go to a shop in sac where i can bring a chunk of audio wire to make sure i'm getting the same size if not more. With the difference in price, i can usually step up a gauge and still keep it affordable and avoid shipping/waiting.

i plan on picking up a run tomorrow as a matter of fact :)

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

twigs, you should actually have 3 fuses back there 1 within 18 inches of each battery so thats 2 on that run of 1/0, and then you should have another fuse within 18" of your battery on the run of 1/0 going to your amp. and all of the fuses should be 300amp.....

what you have now is 1 fuse between batts and 1 fuse between your batt and amp... and i would have done that stuff right and made sure you got 2 fuse blocks if i hadnt been balls deep working on your enclosure. you will have to excuse jordan, he is still learning... btw how does the box sound?...

oh and guys fyi, the op's batterys stock location is in the spare tirewell, so he could proble use more than 1 run of 1/0awg... although it should suffice...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

i've found that comparing the same gauge of welding wire to audio wire may be misleading.

I would never order welding wire online, i go to a shop in sac where i can bring a chunk of audio wire to make sure i'm getting the same size if not more. With the difference in price, i can usually step up a gauge and still keep it affordable and avoid shipping/waiting.

i plan on picking up a run tomorrow as a matter of fact :)

-Drew

yup, we run it and it works wonderfully. Strand count is good too.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D