Thats gonna be my next purchase here really soon
I'll eventually get the SA XD-9 (4" service model) and the XD45ACP (5" tactical).

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Thats gonna be my next purchase here really soon

a friend of mine i work with just got one a couple weeks ago. damn that summa bish has some power too :)

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

a friend of mine i work with just got one a couple weeks ago. damn that summa bish has some power too :)
It's a beautiful piece of work that SA XD.

15xtrur.png

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Aren't you like 18? :01nocomment8so:
some states allow 18 year olds to purchase guns.

15xtrur.png

yeah i got this weird idea to get a air pistol at walmart. it was their best one at $75 and got the lazer pointer as well. lmfao i brung it home and shot it a few times but after about an hour im like this is stupid. the gun was great for the first 3 shots bc it shot very hard but after that it was like a cheap bb gun.

time for a real glock 40 soon

"brung"?? oh dear god i hope they dont sell you a gun lol.

a bunch of black guys tried to steal from my store, then walked nextdoor to walmart, opened up some bb guns and started shooting customers. this just reminded me of that.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Those .50 cals are no joke, my neighbor has one and damn I looked like that almost when I fired it. And who cares if Aaron is 18 it's concealed lol.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

I'm 90% sure it's 18 for a rifle or shotgun 21 for a handgun I can't wait to get my first hand gun I'm going to build my own 1911's though

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

I'm 90% sure it's 18 for a rifle or shotgun 21 for a handgun I can't wait to get my first hand gun I'm going to build my own 1911's though

And you're 100% correct, but not everyone follows the law. I've owned guns since I was 12.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz