Sonic Electronix

Kinetic 2400, 275 Dc Alt, Crunch Gp 3000.

If your gonna do the Big 111, you need a fuse going from the alt to the battery? And do u need a fuse going to the amp? i'm askin cuz I got 2 fuses hooked up one to the amp, and one will be to the alt, is that ok/neccessary? or should I just go with 1 300A fuse.?

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Kinetic 2400, 275 Dc Alt, Crunch Gp 3000.

If your gonna do the Big 111, you need a fuse going from the alt to the battery? And do u need a fuse going to the amp? i'm askin cuz I got 2 fuses hooked up one to the amp, and one will be to the alt, is that ok/neccessary? or should I just go with 1 300A fuse.?

As far as the Alt to Battery it wouldnt hurt, and for before the amp....only if the amp isnt fused itself.

Edit: I always fuse right after the battery regardless if the battery is in the front of the car or in the trunk.

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

As far as the Alt to Battery it wouldnt hurt, and for before the amp....only if the amp isnt fused itself.

Edit: I always fuse right after the battery regardless if the battery is in the front of the car or in the trunk.

Ok, i'm not sure but does the Crunch Gp 3000 have fuses? I haven't saw them to my knowledge unless they are built inside?

I'm just gonna run a 300A fuse between the Amp and the Kinetic 2400 positive.

For the Big 111, Only the Kinetic should be run to the alt correct? what if I got both batterys bridged so the alt to the kinetic, kinetic to the stock all with a 300A fuse.

lol i dont know shit bout electrical

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Ok, i'm not sure but does the Crunch Gp 3000 have fuses? I haven't saw them to my knowledge unless they are built inside?

I'm just gonna run a 300A fuse between the Amp and the Kinetic 2400 positive.

For the Big 111, Only the Kinetic should be run to the alt correct? what if I got both batterys bridged so the alt to the kinetic, kinetic to the stock all with a 300A fuse.

lol i dont know shit bout electrical

Running a fuse after the Kinetic and before the amp is correct, as far as running the kinetic directly off the alt im not sure about that the ideal way to run it would to be from you under hood battery then run a positive/negative wire back to the kinetic and then connect the amp to the kinetic battery, what battery do you have under the hood, as I am pretty sure it is not recomended to mix dry and wet cell batterys.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

Running a fuse after the Kinetic and before the amp is correct, as far as running the kinetic directly off the alt im not sure about that the ideal way to run it would to be from you under hood battery then run a positive/negative wire back to the kinetic and then connect the amp to the kinetic battery, what battery do you have under the hood, as I am pretty sure it is not recomended to mix dry and wet cell batterys.

thats how it is now,

0 gauge Kicker Hyper Flex is running from the positive Stock Battery to the Positive Kinetic, with a 300A fuse in the middle. Than u got the ground going to the Kinetic. Than u got another positive going from Kinetic to the amp. Yes, im fully aware bout dry and wet but I don't have much to worrie about. The 0 gauge wire running from the Kinetic to the amp had a 250A fuse connected to it but it fried n shit so I took it out and havent bumped since.

Edited by Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

thats how it is now,

0 gauge Kicker Hyper Flex is running from the positive Stock Battery to the Positive Kinetic, with a 300A fuse in the middle. Than u got the ground going to the Kinetic. Than u got another positive going from Kinetic to the amp. Yes, im fully aware bout dry and wet but I don't have much to worrie about. The 0 gauge wire running from the Kinetic to the amp had a 250A fuse connected to it but it fried n shit so I took it out and havent bumped since.

Ok as long as you are fine with it, the battery may sit at a slightly lower voltage. and may charge at a bit different rate, maybe someone with experience with the GP series of amps can chirp in and help with the fuse dilema, I did some searching but came up with nothing.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Ok as long as you are fine with it, the battery may sit at a slightly lower voltage. and may charge at a bit different rate, maybe someone with experience with the GP series of amps can chirp in and help with the fuse dilema, I did some searching but came up with nothing.

Well, the Crunch Gp 3000 needs a 300A fuse I believe, and the audio shop is saying it's not neccessary to have 2 fuses I just need one 300 A fuse, and I would assume it would be for the Big 111. What I would do is run the Positive from alt to positive Kinetic and than have the 300A fuse and than connect it to the amp. So, fuse is running from the Alt, Kinetic, and the amp.

I dunno im fuckin lost lol.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Here is a quick diagram I made in Paint, hope it helps

Diagram.jpg

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Ok, yah thats pretty much how it is now, accept the alternator has no wire being run from and to and don't have three fuses.

I meant the small square was the alt LOL, I was just trying to make a line to the bubble. I usually try to put a fuse after the power sources, so that way if excess current is pulled then the fuse will blow before your wire catches fire.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ