Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

10w7 Smallest Sealed Recommendation


neutman21

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey, I going to build a new box for my 10w7....sealed...with a 500/1....my question is, what is the smallest amount of air space I can give it without hurting it and losing output? I am putting it in my ext cab 2000 ford ranger and I want room to put my seats down on the side. right now I have dimensions of 17w x 14h x depth?.... jl recommends 1.25, but I was hoping to go smaller and a local dealer told me he would put it in a 1.0 ft-3 box... I was thinking of making it at 1.10 by bringing the depth out to 10.5 inches.... What do yall think??? Thanks

THE BASS KICKS AND THE HEADS TURN. THE STEERING WHEEL PULSES UNDER YOUR FINGERS AND YOU MORE THAN HEAR THE MUSIC, YOU FEEL IT. THE CRISP, CLEAR SOUND JARS THE COMPLACENCY FROM YOUR SOUL AND LEAVES YOUR PROBLEMS SCATTERED ON THE HIGHWAY UNROLLING BEHIND YOU. HERE IN YOUR CAR, YOU ARE KING. THIS IS YOUR WORLD, YOUR TIME, WHERE YOU ARE THE STAR AND YOU PICK THE SOUNDTRACK…

Alpine CDA-9887

Audiocontrol three.1

JL Audio xd400/4

JL Audio C5-570 Components

JL Audio C2-570x

JL Audio hd750/1

JL Audio 12w6v2

Optima Yellow Top

Viper 350hv

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9207 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...