Should I Be So Scared About Fiberglassing?

hey bud, check out this site, i found it when i was gonna repair my bumpers on my car and was thinkin of doing a fiberglass box. when i first found it i was on it all day, every day and there is a lot of killer info, actually thats where i first saw groundpounders cavy. i kinda tripped out when i saw it was on here too

www.fiberglassforums.com

siggy.jpg

hey bud, check out this site, i found it when i was gonna repair my bumpers on my car and was thinkin of doing a fiberglass box. when i first found it i was on it all day, every day and there is a lot of killer info, actually thats where i first saw groundpounders cavy. i kinda tripped out when i saw it was on here too

www.fiberglassforums.com

Thanks for the link, looks like alot of good reads over there.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

www.fiberglassforums.com

That website if a very good website. It actually taught me everything I know about glassing.

Just set a day aside and do it, you'll be glad for it when your done. it will turn out way better then you would have thought. it always does! :good:

x2 on fiberglassforums.com

very helpful over there and lots of builds to follow to see how different people do it

head unit - Panasonic MXE CQ-C7403U

amp - Cerwin-Vega EXL 1200D

subs - (x2) Cerwin Vega V-MAX 15.4

box - 5.8 ^3 at 32hz

spkrs- Phoenix Gold Rsd Comps

Just set a day aside and do it, you'll be glad for it when your done. it will turn out way better then you would have thought. it always does! :good:

Yea i wanted to do mine for a while but ive never used glass before and i decided to try and im liking it already even tho its not done. youll really be glad u did it

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol