Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Diamond D6 Custom Ported Enclosure?


Recommended Posts

Posted

What you guys think? How much rms/watts would I be getting max with a 1000 watt amp with these d6 subs? (1000 watt amp just for temporary)

I visited a sound shop yesterday and they recomended the diamond d6 or d3 for my price range at the moment.. and well its an upgrade from the recent setup i have, 2 pioneer champions. They will be making a custom enclosure with the subwoofer's magnent facing upwards, i like the look.

-Thanks

Posted
What you guys think? How much rms/watts would I be getting max with a 1000 watt amp with these d6 subs? (1000 watt amp just for temporary)

I visited a sound shop yesterday and they recomended the diamond d6 or d3 for my price range at the moment.. and well its an upgrade from the recent setup i have, 2 pioneer champions. They will be making a custom enclosure with the subwoofer's magnent facing upwards, i like the look.

-Thanks

So... what exactly is your question?

 

Posted
how much rms/watts would i be getting with a 1000 watt amp?

hey bro u posted in the worng spot....take this 2 the amp area

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

________________________________________________________________________

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9258 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...