Jump to content

Rockford Punch 6 By 8 Components


Crump

Recommended Posts

Posted

How do you like them? I have heard mixed things about them, but the negatives was a from a guy that believes kicker is made by the gods.(im not a fan). AND just to make sure they come with 2 tweets per speaker so 4 tweets per component set. All the pics ive seen they have 2 tweets per speaker. Any input would be nice

Posted

I'm personally a fan of memphis components, I have a buddy that's runing RF 6.5 components, and they're extremely crisp, they sound amazing.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1171 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...