on a paypal email if they dont address you by your first and last name it isnt a paypal email. The spam emails will say dear paypal member. Where as the real ones will say Dear Daniel Lovell in my case. Make sure you report those emails to paypal. to [email protected]

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

i advertised on craigs list and the only replies i ever got were scammers, all from overseas. i had no idea so i replied to one of the emails i got and they are almost identical to your situation....."i'm from london, scottland, thailand, etc...and coming to america, blah, blah, blah...." one guy sent me a cashiers check (phoney) for $7500.00 hoping that i'd try and cash it and keep $2000.00 and wire him the rest so he can buy his plane ticket

I only tell people 1/3 of what im REALLY doin', just so they can HATE ONLY on that third...

2007 Tahoe

factory system for now :)

Car Domain Page

Lay It Low Forum

Bad grammar is a dead give away. They just had a 20/20 episode a week or two ago on how many african nations are teaming up and practically blanketing the net with scams. BE ON THE LOOKOUT, but mainly it is common sense. I just find it kind of ridiculous that these people have ABSOLUTELY no regard for self-conscience. Ripping people off AND pretending to be a preacher! Wow. Hell is awaiting them.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Guest MegaloManiac
Bad grammar is a dead give away. They just had a 20/20 episode a week or two ago on how many african nations are teaming up and practically blanketing the net with scams. BE ON THE LOOKOUT, but mainly it is common sense. I just find it kind of ridiculous that these people have ABSOLUTELY no regard for self-conscience. Ripping people off AND pretending to be a preacher! Wow. Hell is awaiting them.

I saw a Dateline NBC special just this week on scamming people.