Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I will be gone for a week, going with the Golden Strings to UW-Oshkosh for a weeklong music clinic. My new amp should arrive back home Tuesday, and it will be going into the Prix first thing Friday when I get home. If I get a chance and a comp I will hop on, assuming my girl isn't available to talk and my wrists aren't exploding from too much playing. If not, see you all Friday! =]

Too many projects, too little time...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 549 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...