Keep the signal clean on that woofer- i burnt mine out on 400w

-Drew

yea no doubt..im gonna be runnin two different amps..one for all the mid range and one for the sub..the sub is gettin a 2500 watt monoblock for now..i plan on upgrading soon..i want a 1/2 ohm stable amp cause my sub is wrapped in D1s

#roadto150s

here is an update..started putting the dynamat down..we have most of the trunk done..all i have is the deck lid left..i am gonna be using thicker stuff for the deck lid since it will be taking more abuse..we are doing my mids and highs on monday..when we have the rear panels off i will dynamat that..i will have dynamat from the doors back basically...heres a few pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

there are a few pics..lemme know what you think

#roadto150s

Nice brand.

Can't wait for the finished product.

hey thanks man..im hopin it turns out pretty good..it should but we will see..i will have a bunch of pics when the box is being built and the mids and highs are installed..

#roadto150s

hey thanks man..im hopin it turns out pretty good..it should but we will see..i will have a bunch of pics when the box is being built and the mids and highs are installed..

It the sub going to be firing up?

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

It the sub going to be firing up?

actually no...the sweet spot in my car for the best sound is right in the middle of the bottom of the hatch...i figured up that if the sub is pitched at a 20 degree angle it will be hitting it pretty much dead on...the port will be firing towards it too..so it should be pretty good...i tested the spot out with an RE 15 and it makes such a difference its not even funny. i tried firing it straight up, then straight back and then we pitched it and hit about 20 degrees and it was freakin loud..but we will see man..ill get some more pics up as soon as i can..i appreciate your interest in my build..only one i have had so far lol

#roadto150s

actually no...the sweet spot in my car for the best sound is right in the middle of the bottom of the hatch...i figured up that if the sub is pitched at a 20 degree angle it will be hitting it pretty much dead on...the port will be firing towards it too..so it should be pretty good...i tested the spot out with an RE 15 and it makes such a difference its not even funny. i tried firing it straight up, then straight back and then we pitched it and hit about 20 degrees and it was freakin loud..but we will see man..ill get some more pics up as soon as i can..i appreciate your interest in my build..only one i have had so far lol

haha yeah that's a good idea.

My trunk is barely big enough for my 15" if you've ever seen my build it is literally centimeters small enough.

But i'm sure the facing it at an angle makes it loud.

It's always nice to see more RE.

But I love the car, I've wanted one but never really got my hands on it.

And more people will take interest with then see how bad ass it is.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

haha yeah that's a good idea.

My trunk is barely big enough for my 15" if you've ever seen my build it is literally centimeters small enough.

But i'm sure the facing it at an angle makes it loud.

It's always nice to see more RE.

But I love the car, I've wanted one but never really got my hands on it.

And more people will take interest with then see how bad ass it is.

yea your right on the centimeters thing...i checked it out and its pretty damn close..i have always like RE products...everything we have put in a car thats RE always hits good, clean, and loud and thats why i went with them when i decided to go with a comp setup..and as far as i know i havent seen any other car like mine with a comp stup either..thanks for the compliments man..i enjopy the car..i have 2 Kole Audio 12s in it right now in a prefabbed box and its pretty loud too..It beats the hatch to death..the hatchback is gonna help a lot too..

#roadto150s

Archived