hay guys ,

im from Australia and i was just wondering if in America do you guys have like car audio work shops that can teach me every think there is no about car audio!i dont mind paying top dollar to learn from the best.

it just that i love car audio i want to do it as a job,such as installing crazy systems in peoples rides but knowing how to do it with easy and for the finished project to look 100%.

im very keen to learn so if any one could help i would be very happy.

thanks sean,

there is no real direct answer to this...

I'm sure some more experienced guys will chime in

its more of a combination of researching problems and solutions on this forum (trust me it teaches you a lot)

asking your own questions

getting experience in a shop like you said by watching the pros and picking up tips that you can use

actually doing your own build and testing out some skills on your own car

and if you are really interested I know Steve did a class over at Rockford Fosgate it was called RTTi (Rockford Technical Training Institute)

good luck mate :D

-Kasey

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

There are different schools you can goto and learn hands on stuff like http://www.caraudiomag.com/specialfeatures...iles/index.html

Then there are other certifications you can go and get like MECP (which offers many different levels of schooling from basic to advanced). But in the basic coarse you are more less reading a hand book and taking a test much like in school with no hands on learning. You can actually get mecp certified and get a job, and on the first day of work have no idea what your doing.

I dont think you will have much luck in the AU with schools that offer classes and what not tho. :(

Most your learning will be hands on like teh hoe92 said. Reading forums and looking at tutorial pictures will also help you generate ideas and get creative.

But your best bet would to be finding a audio shop and get a job doing whatever you can, and be interested in learning as much as you can, and staying late off the clock helping out with installs.