DC Sound Lab

Actually I wasn't trying to be a smartass at all, just trying to get the facts straight. I don't recall ever seeing lvl 3's rated at 1200, so that's my bad. To answer your question, yes DC is underrated.

yeh 1200watts all the specs are on the website

Edited by Mr. Ben

BIG PYMPIN IS BIG PYMPIN IS BIG PYMPIN

Well there's the answer from the man himself. So I will be calling you in the morning rusty. I'm really interested in your subs

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683

http://www.myspace.com/torque150

TeamDeadlyHertz-loburbon.png

I use t3 in my Yukon and other builds. I use dd in most of my customers cars, and I just looking for another brand to give people around here another choice. But I always test subs in my own set up before I'm willing to recommend them to customers. Peope here are stuck on kicker and jl and they have to be shown that the other brands will pound and sound good doing it. my reason for the lvl3's is simple. That seems to be the most popular everyday level. So if they can Stand up to what I put them through, then I would feel confident putting them in others vehicles.

gotcha. yea lvl 3 and 4 r more regulr midrange

Ride: 2001 BMW325ci

Headunit: Alpine ida-x305

High/mid: stock harmon/kardon everything: 6 tweets, 1 set of 6.5" and 1 set of 6x9, 500rms total

Sub: (1) 15" DC Audio Level 5 D2 ohm

Amp for sub: MTX 4001d

Box: custom built 3.5 cuft ported

Power: 220amp alt from ohio gen, 2 kinetik 2400s in back

(Armoredhaulin @ May 29 2009, 08:34 AM)

Why waste your time with this tool? His system sucks, that's all there really is to it. My toilet puts out more low end and flex than that thing!

I use t3 in my Yukon and other builds. I use dd in most of my customers cars, and I just looking for another brand to give people around here another choice. But I always test subs in my own set up before I'm willing to recommend them to customers. Peope here are stuck on kicker and jl and they have to be shown that the other brands will pound and sound good doing it. my reason for the lvl3's is simple. That seems to be the most popular everyday level. So if they can Stand up to what I put them through, then I would feel confident putting them in others vehicles.

nike-just-do-it.jpg

BIG PYMPIN IS BIG PYMPIN IS BIG PYMPIN

Everything I have seen and read on rusty and his subs are awsome reviews. So I look forward to trying them out

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683

http://www.myspace.com/torque150

TeamDeadlyHertz-loburbon.png

nike-just-do-it.jpg

wow

Ride: 2001 BMW325ci

Headunit: Alpine ida-x305

High/mid: stock harmon/kardon everything: 6 tweets, 1 set of 6.5" and 1 set of 6x9, 500rms total

Sub: (1) 15" DC Audio Level 5 D2 ohm

Amp for sub: MTX 4001d

Box: custom built 3.5 cuft ported

Power: 220amp alt from ohio gen, 2 kinetik 2400s in back

(Armoredhaulin @ May 29 2009, 08:34 AM)

Why waste your time with this tool? His system sucks, that's all there really is to it. My toilet puts out more low end and flex than that thing!