Sonic Electronix

ok- because caraudio.com is retarded, and filled with mainly idiots, thought i would try asking here... all i really need is someone to check my numbers... The box i am designing needs to be 7 cubic foot after displacements, and the box is 10.27 before ALL displacements. now, i want a 34 hz. tune, with 150 sq. in. of port. my port is 5"h x 30"w x 34.02"l. is that going to be the correct tuning? (34 hz) also- subs displace .32 cuft. combined, and port displaces 2.95 cuft. so- all said and done- what i want to know is- are my #'s correct (mainly tuning...)

im banned because im a jackass....WOOT

First off join up. Looks like you have 28 posts as a visitor. If your giving or getting that much advice you should join up. Secondly according to winisd (which I trust 100% for tuning) says your at 36hz.

lol- my name IS visitor.... i am registered (as you can see i.e- joined: 2-September 06). :) how did you get 36 hz? i got those #'s from winisd, and i got 34 hz? thanks so far!

You're somewhere around 34-35Hz, so your looking good....If it were me I eould bring your port area down though...Around 100sq. in. should be fine...

lol- first people (supa_c and dalucifer on ca.com, both of who sell tc subs) tell me that 100 isnt enough, now your saying 100 is enough... im confused now :)

Archived