Sonic Electronix

what's MLA?

something i want but cant afford, stands for missing link audio, it ups ur voltage ina a nutshell

do u have a headunit, probley want a nice one to go with ur other nice products

cool man! thanks! but umm.... i dunno how to pm you lol but here it is anyway- 7044511416 just hit me up during chow or after working hours, i dont have any signal out here at MACS-2. i really appreciate the help man.

Ok. There's a link that says "0 New Messages" in the top right. Click it, then click Compose New Message and go from there.

I'll be out there July 7th-10th and our work days should be short. All we need to do is make a list of stuff you'll need and possibly pull some prices. I'll hit you up when I get out there.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

it's a 2000 xlt with the 3rd row taken out. thanks for the help.

1 100' roll would be enough to do 4 runs and sum left over

yeah, he's still here and robbing peolpe blind. he knows his stuff, but he overcharges EVERYTHING, especially if you dont know anything about car audio. that's why i'm trying to get this done myself.

stay away from that place they do a good job but overpriced

Don't go to that rinky dink shop right outside the gate. They don't know what they are talking about and they can't help you. Plus their demo vehicle sounds like shit.

yes sir that place suck there prices was decent but was like didnt know the difference between RMS and Max ratings lol

We're gonna be deploying with MTACS-28 out there in a couple weeks. If you want, you can pm me a number and I'll call you when I get out there. I'll get you all set up with everything you need. It'll be my last bit of car audio before leaving again. :D

what's MLA?

http://missinglinkaudio.com/

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Ok. There's a link that says "0 New Messages" in the top right. Click it, then click Compose New Message and go from there.

I'll be out there July 7th-10th and our work days should be short. All we need to do is make a list of stuff you'll need and possibly pull some prices. I'll hit you up when I get out there.

awesome.

Corporal, USMC