I hope people have been following this, because it is big news. If you don’t know what’s going on there, please read up. Anyway could this be the beginning of an Iranian revolution? I mean look at the passion that these people have against Ahmadinejad, hundreds of thousands of people are flooding the streets. It is inspiring to see people really honestly care about their future.

How can millions of PAPER ballots be counted in only a few hours….smells fishy. All the facts add up to some sort of fraud, but can that even be refuted? Apparently the Supreme Leader, Ali Khamenei, is the only one that can ask for a recount, but he is the only one that has control of the interior to make the results fraudulent. I think something big is going to happen soon, maybe not this week or next but soon. If the Supreme Leader is calling all the shots no matter what, then the people aren’t actually represented as they claim they are. The only problem is the military and the militias that are for the government and basically controlled by Khamenei. I would say that they need to break away from this Islamic ideology and focus more on a separation between church and state. Obviously since religion is so big, there is no reason to take them out of the equation completely, just not have it run or have such a large influence.

The next question is why would Khamenei want Ahmadinejad over Mousavi? I believe because Mousavi is more flexible on his beliefs. He wants more reform throughout the country, possible against what Khamenei wants. And Mousavi wants to have talks with the US, obviously not what Ahmadinejad wants or wants to take seriously.

We live in interesting times. Soak up the politics around you, it will shape your life in one way or another.

2x 10' Polk Momo MM2104

Alpine MRP-M500

Custom Fiberglass Enclosure

4x Polk db 6.5's

RF 450.4

Pioneer DEH-4000UB