Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Woofer Setup


Berto

Recommended Posts

Posted

So, I'm about to put a system into my girl's sisters car and she want something a little different if possible. So I was thinking about putting the woofers inside out I guess (magnet facing out) and I was woundering what the difference would be from doing that and just putting them in with the magnet in the box?

And I was also woundering if this could be done with any subs.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Posted

it can be done with all subs. in my opinion it makes no difference except looks.

people will say it sounds better inverted (magnet out) but i've tried it with alot of different subs and it made no difference besides freeing a little more air space up inside of the box.

Posted

So you didn't see any benefits in bass or sound quality?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Posted

nothing worth noting.

just for looks in my opinion.

Posted

Well I think I'm gonna do that since she isn't really up for some heart stoping bass, she just wanted somthing that sounds good and I guess I can give her that as a bonus.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9098 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...