My Probe Hairtrick/distruction Vid

yea... my last probe I took off the door pannels when they started falling off... and just left it that way. Needless to say im used to there not being half the panel there now.

Im going to be gone for close to two weeks, but im hoping to get started on all the projects I have going when I get back... got way too many of them.

but I appreciate the props :friends:

Mine have been off for over a *year and needless to say.... I'm kinda used to it too.... It doesn't even look ghetto to me anymore lol.. A lil ricer in a honda came up talking to me at the gas station awhile back like we were kenfolk or something. Turns out "HE took his out to save weight" (What a moron) So now i just tell people i did it cause it's a race car and I'm trying to save weight lol I fit right in... :D:pardon:

Edited by mxer111

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

Mine have been off for over a *year and needless to say.... I'm kinda used to it too.... It doesn't even look ghetto to me anymore lol.. A lil ricer in a honda came up talking to me at the gas station awhile back like we were kenfolk or something. Turns out "HE took his out to save weight" (What a moron) So now i just tell people i did it cause it's a race car and I'm trying to save weight lol I fit right in... :D:pardon:

do work son

Were you playing the titanic theme?? lol

Yea, slightly modified of course. Can't remember who did it... some guy who makes a lot of beats on myspace.... d something... d west maybe?

HaHa I'm trying to do work. LOL but with this kid on the way i gotta find a sponsor or a bank to rob :ph34r: with a couple friends :ph34r: :ph34r: we might be able to pull it off... :D :D J/P Just gotta get a more consistent job....After the shopped closed i had to start roofing......roofing sucks in Michigan :angry: Crazy ass weather FTMFL!!!!!

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

• 2 months later...

i could prolly help u wit the glass if if you wanted me to. lol i do body work alot and just now started doin interior stuff

93 Civic Hatch

kicker components in doors

TermlabDbsealedonmusic-1-1.jpg

[ak11667] 12:12 am: hook the speaker outputs up to your nipples and turn the gain all the way up