Ya, i got it from FBI. Shipping was a little slow, but it got to me :) Looks ike it is going to be Tuesday before i get to work on it anymore. Maybe sunday. There is a show i am hoping to go to all day sunday, but i'll get on it when i get time. I wish i had a backyard roofed over patio type thing like steve to work in. I have a garage, but the dust kills my eyes. I am ready to have it finished, so i can move on to the next part. Going to blow some money on clothes this week, then next week, i'll be back on the front end with a new smoothie bumper/valance.

smdsiguq8.png

Just got a new hood, well, a used one. Found it locally for 85bucks. The paint has some chips in it, but i am not concerned since i am preping it for paint. I jsut needed a straight hood. :D Should be finished with my pan teusday. Anyways, pics of the new hood...

About all i could fit in with my hood in front of it on the ground. I have a HUGE garage that needs to be cleaned. That is on my to-do list.

Image002.jpg

Guy bought a cowl hood, and sold me his stock one. I like the stock ones better.

Image003.jpg

My old hood.

Image004.jpg

Image005.jpg

You can really see the hail damage in these pics. May even end up getting new fenders. Also, i was quoted 350 to repair my roof, which includes no body filler, that is jsut popping them out. :( IT is jsut as bad as the hood was.

DSC00720.jpg

DSC00721.jpg

Back to tonight...

New Hood.

Image008.jpg

Image009.jpg

3 bolts on each side. Simple enough.

Image010.jpg

Getting those out.

Image011.jpg

Edited by bibby