Sonic Electronix

The power handling of the ROckford is at RMS: 80 watts per pair / 40 watts each

THe factory speakers are at 20 watts RMS each.

As you can see, there is a huge difference between the 2 speakers.

Is it possible to blow the Rockford speakers? Even if not enough power is being supplied?

And because of the lack of power, will the sound be good, bad, any chance of distortion?

INformation:

I do not really listen to my music loud, I would normally have the volume around, 10-11 out of 40.

..... :blink:

:01nocomment8so:

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

True, the speaker itself is mad cheap, however, I learned the hard way that it's better to spend a bit to ensure you get good enough quality to satisfy one's taste.

But thanks for the help!

plus the review on that site said they sound like ass lol.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D