5/16" - 18 Stainless Steel Allen Head Bolts- 400pcs

I have a lot of these, I know I couldn't sell the whole batch. I do have 200 pending sale, so at least 200 left.

These are stainless steel bolts, so they don't rust, but they are not good for engine bolts, unless its mandatory like on a boat.

They have H6 Allen which I think is a 6mm Allen, because the 1/4" is a hair to large.

These are 2.25" long, with 1" of thread 5/16" - 18 pitch- coarse

Will be perfect for a install show who needs bolts for cosmetic, as in acrylic windows, or mounting subs that are really heavy- on the outside of the frame with a washer- done it before, its helps mounting very heavy woofers sideways

Asking $0.50 cents each or-

$6 for 50

$10 for 100 pcs

$40 for all if dude flakes

prefer local of course, these things are a little heavy, and no shipping isn't including

DSCN1459.jpg

DSCN1457.jpg

DSCN1456.jpg

DSCN1445.jpg

Edited by Forevrbumpn
sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.