ok first i know its not a top of the line set up like alot of videos here, but i did box and all the wiring and everything myself so i'm kinda proud of it for now....

just 2 10's in my jeep liberty, so don't expect alot of flex or nothing like that lol anyways hope you enjoy this small system :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSdj4FepU5c

Edited by LordArcane

Not bad! A friend here at the shop has 2 type r 10's in a ported box with the Power Acoustik 4000w amp....hit 145 on a TL.

Not sure how he does it but I was impressed, and yours looks good to man!!

Any plans for the HU or keeping it stock?

Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....

Not bad! A friend here at the shop has 2 type r 10's in a ported box with the Power Acoustik 4000w amp....hit 145 on a TL.

Not sure how he does it but I was impressed, and yours looks good to man!!

Any plans for the HU or keeping it stock?

in time i'll prolly look into new HU but for right now i kinda like having the buttoms on back of the wheel, and not sure if any after market unit would be able to use them, for now just trying to do things with almost no extra money and i'm a bass head at heart just can't afford to go all out :)

Not bad at all man. Nice job on the box and install.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

with that amp how does he have it ran? 1,2 or 4 ohms? and are his subs dual 2 or 4 ohms? i'd like to push more to them subs but don't want to fuk them up at the same time so i just got the smaller amp wired at 1ohm rated 1200rms but i know they not getting 100% of that but still happy with it for the 160 buck it costed

as long as you are happy with it that is all that matters. you can always go bigger later.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D