Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Fi Car Audio Bl 10's I Need Help


Recommended Posts

Posted

I want to buy three of these Fi Car Audio BL 10's fully loaded and put them behind my seat . I have a 07 toyota tacoma single cab I was wondering if anyone knew if i Had eneough air space for those tens to perform. Any help would be awesome.

Posted
I want to buy three of these Fi Car Audio BL 10's fully loaded and put them behind my seat . I have a 07 toyota tacoma single cab I was wondering if anyone knew if i Had eneough air space for those tens to perform. Any help would be awesome.

whats the dimensions of the space you have.

Posted
I want to buy three of these Fi Car Audio BL 10's fully loaded and put them behind my seat . I have a 07 toyota tacoma single cab I was wondering if anyone knew if i Had eneough air space for those tens to perform. Any help would be awesome.

those only need 2.1-4.5 cubic feet for all 3(.7-1.5 each). I would say you have the space to do it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2591 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...