K.i.t.t (knight Rider) Camaro?.......

Yeah, i have an 83 Camaro, same styling but its easy to tell apart a camaro and firebird, either look at the front and look for headlights, if you dont see any then you got yourself a bird, or the rear, the birds have sexy tail lights in general compared to the Camaro..

but needless to say since they arent releasing a firebird, doing the 2010 camaro is okay, but do it right and do the interior and install the computer.. and make it so sick that it destroys the new mustang they have for KITT

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

no camaro will destroy a shelby

but I will say it is retarded as hell to have anything other than a firebird formula as kit

they should have used a 4th gen car

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

at first i didnt really like the front of the camaro cuz of the sharpness of the grille compared to the curves of the car but seeing them on the streets they are sexy as hell.. i have already seen four yellows three reds and one orange inferno in my area..

current set-up:

headunit: kenwood excelon kdc-x891

mids: front: mb quart reference 6.5s rear: pioneer TSA941 6x9

mid and high amp: performance technique ICBM-773

sub amp: kicker 08zx2500.1

subs: (2) 08s15l7d2

4.25 cubic foot sealed box

big 3 all in hooker 1/0 wiring

Sacrifice your car to the Audio Gods and DBs will come.

i test drove one of these, well kinda, came into our dealership for a rotation and oil change.. i took it around the block for a "Test drive"

everything was working as designed..

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details