Rules Help

I THINK I will be in street class B per what I have read in the rules but I am a little confused about something. From what I can gather the rules say no extra battery in street class B?! I have 1 amp and just 2 woofers but my amp is a Zapco 9.0 and that bitch needs current! I can't even get my deck past 50 (Pioneer max 62) without dropping to 11v. I don't have the big 3 YET but I will for the Van Nuys show but I am afraid even with this i may not get what I need. Help please I really think I need at least 1 more battery for this beast! :huh:

Starting From Scratch!!

Zapco 9.0 crazy haven't seen that amp in a while......

Well brotha that is no way on the extra battery. That'll auto matically put you in street C. Which you might want to think about. 2 woofers in STreet C is 15's as compared to 12's in Street B. Do what ever you have to get a the biggest battery to fit under the hood. AS for the big three definately will help charging but for sure upgrade the alt if possible. Your gonna want that battery charged as fast as possible in the lanes thus, the alt upgrade. Good Luck.

Zapco 9.0 crazy haven't seen that amp in a while......

Well brotha that is no way on the extra battery. That'll auto matically put you in street C. Which you might want to think about. 2 woofers in STreet C is 15's as compared to 12's in Street B. Do what ever you have to get a the biggest battery to fit under the hood. AS for the big three definately will help charging but for sure upgrade the alt if possible. Your gonna want that battery charged as fast as possible in the lanes thus, the alt upgrade. Good Luck.

finally another street b guy in so cal hope i can make it out and make it interesting!!

vehicle-02 toyota celicawoofers-groundshaker g-s1 10" woofersamp-SUNDOWNAUDIO SAZ 3500battery-1 C&D battery

finally another street b guy in so cal hope i can make it out and make it interesting!!

No I hope I can make it interesting, damn thing seems to shake the entire world around it but I don't think I'm pushing much SPL. First time back in the lanes in over 10 years.

im running a odyssey batt under the hood and so far im doing good..

I got a huge battery that is factory in the Benz but an alt may be hard. I'm gonna try some of the guys on this site but every time I bring the car in someone gets scared and doesn't want to touch it. It's an 11 year old car for christs sake!! Hope I can get an alt but may not be able to before the show :sorry:

Starting From Scratch!!

No I hope I can make it interesting, damn thing seems to shake the entire world around it but I don't think I'm pushing much SPL. First time back in the lanes in over 10 years.

I got a huge battery that is factory in the Benz but an alt may be hard. I'm gonna try some of the guys on this site but every time I bring the car in someone gets scared and doesn't want to touch it. It's an 11 year old car for christs sake!! Hope I can get an alt but may not be able to before the show :sorry:

now i really want to go!!!

vehicle-02 toyota celicawoofers-groundshaker g-s1 10" woofersamp-SUNDOWNAUDIO SAZ 3500battery-1 C&D battery

hahaha i just dont want to be alone in the lanes like always....

come to porterville on july 12th :hairtrick: you wont be the only one in street b mylows10 street b king of cali 150.1 db d3100 pioneer avhp4100 dvd stesom 10k ascendant mayhems 12 "

dc 12k

2 ascendant mayhem 12s

xs power 200 amp alt

2 odyessy pc 2150

dc audio 175 x 4

scosche wires

stinger inter connects

12 volt customs 175 amp alt

pioneer avhp 4100 dvd

arc audio eq

cdt 6.5 components

152.8 db drag