a new bl is there another in store down the road?

No man, This was is fucked up and is being sent back to fi, so i can hopefully get the new one in and broken in, in time for this car show i was going to compete in. So we'll see i need to get this shit shipped back to vegas asap. Scott made it very clear that he will do everything he can to make this right and i really apprieiciate (sp) it.

How do u like that headunit?

and fuck that rich kid who cares its whatever u can afford

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

single 18" Fi btl fully loaded

2 1750's

2 c&d tech 88amp/hr batts

2 ought wiring

cdt component set up front, cdt coaxials in back

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

How do u like that headunit?

and fuck that rich kid who cares its whatever u can afford

Love the head unit man too bad it aint doing shit right now, i dont have any beat in my car. Its killing me, and yeah that rich kid is a fuckin asshole cuz i work my ass off for this car and its car audio. And he bitches about not having enough shit for his car (2008 subaru) and has no job and no expenses

I decided not be "A LITTTTTTLLLLLEEEE BITTTTCCCCHHH" (from a video its ok if you dont know what im talking about)

And i put my old bl back in for the competition next sunday. And i decided to make some vids of me tuning my set-up to mimic the old. Here ya go

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Also just FYI i got my broken bl sent out today, and scott was nice enough to talk to the ups lady, and he soon faxed over the shipping "sticker" thing. So its on its way to vegas right now, Great Customer Service man.

Well just cuz i could i did the Big I :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Didnt really boost my voltage or anything nor did i expect it to, but it I could notice that on notes it didnt drop as much and mellowed out faster

I went to my local ca shop here in town, and asked about how i would go about doing that. He said to have a fun day doing that, and i messed with it for an hour or so, but theres a "clip" or comething that holds the positive into the alt. Its not a socket, more of a clip. Ill have some termlab scores up after sunday.

• 2 weeks later...

New amp came in RF T-1500-1bd

Amp mount board

Posted Image

Amps on there ==== Teh Sex

Posted Image

Going to a show Next saturday, so hopefully everything is all good.

u copied my "amp rack" idea fag....but u did it before i did so u win, cant wait to see the final product, hopefully a 144?

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

u copied my "amp rack" idea fag....but u did it before i did so u win, cant wait to see the final product, hopefully a 144?

Actually i didnt copy shit, lol i thought about this LONG and HARD :D (sorry immature) and this was the only way i could get my batt where i wanted, and have cleaner wiring. And no im hoping for a 142 at the most. But much louder on music.

fuck engine noise...

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

YEAH IT WORKS

box in sub fuctioning

Posted Image

amps on

Posted Image

rubber "gaskets" on the bottem of amps to protect them from teh dbz :D

Posted Image

The "ASS" Shot

Posted Image

Ill have my new Spl scores up next saturday.

My last score was 140.5 @ 41 htz i believe on a termlab.

Thanks for looking

p.s. new goal 142 :D

Archived