CaptainzPlanetz Posted June 24, 2009 Report Posted June 24, 2009 So my buddy has a prefab box, but I cant figure out the volume of it, inside it is marked as 3055Cubic Centimeters, about how many cubic feet is that, all the conversion charts I use just dont look right, So could you help me out guys, Thanks. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
fritosaregood Posted June 25, 2009 Report Posted June 25, 2009 my graphin calculator has a convertor on it.. that 3055 cm^3 is only .107 ft^3 that my not be the volume measurent for the box, just measure the outsides and subract wood to get the volume. if its ported subtract the port volume seller feedback: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61719 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=68281 build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=44800 Gf's build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/54346-kickergirls-camaro-new-box-pg-5/#entry753970
Beanz Posted June 25, 2009 Report Posted June 25, 2009 yeah casue i got aht its 0.11 Cu ft. NOW THAT IS A SMALL BOX lol That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
lance_aka_64 Posted June 25, 2009 Report Posted June 25, 2009 . Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!! gamer tag: (360) mEmEnToMoRi64 My Myspace refs: from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground) from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8
Guest Posted June 25, 2009 Report Posted June 25, 2009 http://lmgtfy.com/?q=3055+cubic+centimeters+to+cubic+feet google is never wrong
CaptainzPlanetz Posted June 25, 2009 Author Report Posted June 25, 2009 my graphin calculator has a convertor on it..that 3055 cm^3 is only .107 ft^3 that my not be the volume measurent for the box, just measure the outsides and subract wood to get the volume. if its ported subtract the port volume Ya I will just do that, I was getting about the same, which is why it looked a bit screwy, to me the box looks about 1.75-2 cubic feet. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.