just want some thought and opinions if your from/live there. how are the job oportunities, cost of living and what not??

i currently live in Alabama :huh: but ive lived in Chicago, IL and in Puerto Rico....

just wondering if its a smart move to go out there or not. i do have a job here and it gets me by, so i dont know. i plan on going out there in december with my girlfriend (she has family there) to visit and check it out....

i guess depending on how i see it in december i would make my decision (sp)... i would be moving in or around feburary of next year...

lemme know something guys lol

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

Yep...been here since 93. It's pretty bad-ass here if you are into outdoor activities. I live just due north of the airport (on the Eastern Plains), so I am about 30 minutes from the mountains and about 30 minutes from anywhere in town.

As far as the job market goes, it definately isn't the worst, but like other cities we are currently seeing our highest unemployment rate ever. It really depends on what field you are in.

Me personally I'm in IT and well...currently there are not many jobs in this field available right now.

Feel free to PM or holla if you have any direct questions.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD