Chode69 Posted March 22, 2007 Report Posted March 22, 2007 Ruger is an AWESOME SELLER. He went above and beyond more that anyone ive encountered and ever expected to. Item was sent to me and i reveiced it in 2 days from TEXAS. I would buy from him even if i didnt really need it, just because of how smooth the deal went. Hes a great guy with quick responces and lots of trust. I will gladly do a deal with him again. A+++++ Chode69 Nick Quote NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.