DC Sound Lab

DC Shaped Port Wall build

nice numbers, sexy wall, no port noise...you sell your soul or just get real lucky? :)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

nice numbers, sexy wall, no port noise...you sell your soul or just get real lucky? :)

Im guessing a lil of both cuz that ish is badass http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

*congrats btw on the 50!*

Edited by Gotz1lung

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

hell yeah!!! not only do you make it to the show and break 150 but you are blowin shit off already!!! I call that a success. can wait to get a demo :D Paint would be nice but I agree the box with the black subs and black port looks awesome. that oak ply just looks awesome. I'm happy we managed to finish blue and get you to the show.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

thats sick man. congrats on the numbers

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?