Got called out at Waffle House...

So my dude calls me up, drunk to say the least for a 2am "whats up" call.

We end up at the Waffle house and get our grub on. good eats, some drunk tramps to laugh at, you know the typical Waffle House experience.

As we leave i bumped a little and this dude yelss across the lot, oh it aint loud! so my homie being his drunk self says pull it it up man lets see what you got!...

This other guy looked pretty drunk to me but, he goes on bout his 2 15s and his 2000w amp, and how it banged so hard. I said well i got a few 12s back there is all nothing special, and let I put on play out for a min or so....

Needless to say i only got to see his 2 audiopipe 15s that banged so hard cuzz he was a little too embarrased to play it after my short demo.

Ive never been called out for a "sound off" before anywhere,who knew waffle house would be the first time!!!lmao

:hairtrick:

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

nice, i always love it when someone brags about their ish, then your wayy louder with less cone area

Orion 2500D, Jbl Gto 75.4

Team Wolfpack Audio FSQ 15" d2, mb quart xover, tweets peerless 6.5 mids

Alpine cda-105

optima up front Knu klm 1/0

nice, i always love it when someone brags about their ish, then your wayy louder with less cone area

I had him a little on cone area(4-12s vs 2-15s) but he was deffinatly RMSing more to his 2 than my four. im only getting 185w to each right now cuzz the 1 amp is running 2ohms..lol

His setup looked promising, but i cant tell ya..hahaha

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

I had him a little on cone area(4-12s vs 2-15s) but he was deffinatly RMSing more to his 2 than my four. im only getting 185w to each right now cuzz the 1 amp is running 2ohms..lol

His setup looked promising, but i cant tell ya..hahaha

my buddy has run a pair of crunch gp 1600.1 at .5 with no problems (but depends on your electrical/ rise) :hairtrick:

Alpine cda-105

my buddy has run a pair of crunch gp 1600.1 at .5 with no problems (but depends on your electrical/ rise) :hairtrick:

My elec is getting there, all 1/0 and a 300a alt. but no extra batts yet. at full tilt idleing i drop to 13.4ish..with the headlights on idle on the brake in gear ill drop to 11.8 full tilt.

Edited by Gotz1lung

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

My elec is getting there, all 1/0 and a 300a alt. but no extra batts yet. at full tilt idleing i drop to 13.4ish..with the headlights on idle on the brake in gear ill drop to 11.8 full tilt.

wow, i'm surprised you drop that much if your only running at 2 ohm? (per amp i take it) with a 300 amp alt

Alpine cda-105

wow, i'm surprised you drop that much if your only running at 2 ohm? (per amp i take it) with a 300 amp alt

Nope, the other amp is still at the UPS depot..

I thought that was a far drop myself, i have been iffy about this alt since i got it, it deff has been an improvment from the stock 105a cuzz i could shut the truck off at full tilt on the brake in gear before, first the H?U screen would go black then the truck would shut off..

I do only have some junk ass autozone special 550cca POS in there that looks to be 10yrs old, i need to check the date tag.

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

always fun doing that. I love when people are dumb and talk shit like that :D good job shutting him up hahaha

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

always fun doing that. I love when people are dumb and talk shit like that :D good job shutting him up hahaha

THANKS!!! honestly, i was nervous, cuzz to me it isnt that loud, ever1 else seems to think it is, but i do have a steady bzzzzzzzz in my ear from 10+yrs of a tattoo machine..lmao

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

Louder and less cone area is my game. I loveeeeee when people come to the shop and talk about how their current or past system is so loud and blah blah blah and they cant even stick their head in the blazer. then try to look in the back to see what i have, and think im lying when i say its only 2 12" subs. they think i have more inside like a bandpass hiding. I cant wait for my street call out. Oh man, i cant wait!