Better on the other side( Tribute to Michael Jackson )

Nice,I had just wrote this on my face book

"Been watching stuff on MJ all day at work since it seem that,thats all thats on.Anyways,never really realized how big and famous he was and how good of a singer/artist he was and all the accomplishments he accomplished,its simply mind boggling,to win an award for best singer/performer WORLDWIDE of the MILLENIUM,is something so strong that obviously everybody spoke for and made happen ALL OVER THE WORLD.

I know that later in his career he did some weird/stupid/questionable stuff but i have got to give him his props for what he accomplished.Not that i was ever a fan,cause i really didnt know the songs that i heard growning up were accually sang by him,Alot of the song that i thought were awesome,were in fact sang by him.Kinda crazy just finding this out after hes gone.RIP mj. *NO HOMO* just coverin myself there lol."

Nice,I had just wrote this on my face book

"Been watching stuff on MJ all day at work since it seem that,thats all thats on.Anyways,never really realized how big and famous he was and how good of a singer/artist he was and all the accomplishments he accomplished,its simply mind boggling,to win an award for best singer/performer WORLDWIDE of the MILLENIUM,is something so strong that obviously everybody spoke for and made happen ALL OVER THE WORLD.

I know that later in his career he did some weird/stupid/questionable stuff but i have got to give him his props for what he accomplished.Not that i was ever a fan,cause i really didnt know the songs that i heard growning up were accually sang by him,Alot of the song that i thought were awesome,were in fact sang by him.Kinda crazy just finding this out after hes gone.RIP mj. *NO HOMO* just coverin myself there lol."

I to have watched all the stuff sweeping the television about Michael Jackson. He was a legend and an trash in his own time. I recall sitting down eating lunch when a friend txt'd me and told me that he as died. I thought he was joking... until i flipped on the news.. I was in shock. MJ has accomplished so much in his career that in my eyes trumps the weird/stupid/crazy/questionable stuff he supposedly did later on in his life. He was the king of pop...the elvis of the 80's and 90's and he will truely be missed R.I.P MJ.

Good song. Especially to be put out that fast.

It still blows my mind. I have been listening to MJ and watching his videos all week. Not only was MJ Great at what he did, he was an innovator as well. It is all so tragic. He was a very gifted and talented man who was troubled and had his demons. RIP.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

To me he is the greatest dancer to have ever lived. His singing and dancing skills were phenomenal. I can remember when I was a child I was scared of the video Thriller but I always wanted to watch it no matter what. RIP mike you deserve all the tributes and all the air time on time. You were the best.

YEAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Let's get em

4 JL Audio 12w6's (wall)

4 Pioneer 6x9's (built into the wall)

4 Memphis 6.5's components (one set in kick panel and one set in the door)

Orion 2400 amp (old long black amp)

Orion 800.4 amp

Mechman 250 amp rhino series alternator

0 guage everywhere

Kinetik 2000 for bass

Kinetik 800 for highs

Memphis Digital Processor

147.1 db @60 hertz