4 sundown sa-12's, one jeep 2/23/11 30hz

hit the meter today... not too happy as usual. This first one was meca style 20" from the windshield. it was at the headrest essentially. During all these runs though my voltage was around 12.3v-12.4v by me giving the gas a tap it jumped .1 lol Outlaw did a 147dB no pics though... ugh got to figure something out because these numbers are just unacceptable to me

143.7dB at the headrest

002-21.jpg

legal I did a 144.5dB

001-26.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have not put any pictures or videos up here in a while so I guess ill update. I inverted the 4 12's to lower my tuning and raise the efficiency and I like it a lot more. When I designed the box I fudged up editing some numbers and removed my displacement so now this is how the box is supposed to sound lol.

latest numbers were on an audio control 1xx(idk which one) and I did close to my legal score on the TL. Did a 145.5 sealed and a 152.1 outlaw lol. Funny because when I built this my goal was a 152.1 outlaw ;P

Getting a little water damage on the box so when I get back from Europe middle of next month I am gonna get to throwing some paint on it to protect it a little bit. When I get back im going to go back to school and finish up, start doing some work and finally get some more stuff done to the jeep(door panels, new speakers, amps, fixing up the outside). I am going to put up a couple pictures so everyone can see whats up, so wait a few minutes and check it out if you care lol.

you goin to hin/nopi at the end of the month? like ugh not this weekend but next weekend?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg