i wont to put up good numbers on the tl and still play the lows so what size of box will i need to do this subs are 2x treo ssx 18's so what would be the best box to build i will be running them on my 2 rd audio 3250.1's strapped @5500wrms so please give me your suggestions such as port size cubic in what hz to tune the box and how many cubes net please help my mine goal is to put up good numbers this is in a hatchback car

the box i have now is exaely to treos spec but my cars peek is 27hz i need to bring that up plus wayne at treo wonts to sell but dont wont to help so bad custmer suport fyi so please help if you can i asked treo before asking here and thats why i joined smd to get help and give it if i can

Edited by fast85_gt

wtf?! it peeks @ 27hz?

i guess just build a bigger box and tune ~20hz.

are you going to help any dont waste my time on this bullshit wtf would i wont to tune to 20hz lol im trying to get better numbers not blow my car apart so if you can help do so dont just keep saying bs so if you cant help dont post this shit becouse bigger box and alot of power to subs = blown subs and the 20hz is no good so please read first post and see if you can help on that and if you cant go bother someone else but thinks for trying

hey im new to this but i think a bigger box with a port would work because you would have more air being push making it louder i may be completely wrong so plz correct me if i am

i was trying to help. low hz require more airspace and u need to tune near or in your case probably below your peak hz.

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

just because your car likes 27 does not mean it needs 27 hertz to get loud my cadillac likes 26 [quarter wave theory] but i am tuned to 40 and burp at 52 i would build a ported box 6 cubes per sub after displacement with 192 inches of port tuned between 32 and 40 hertz that should do the job.

TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC.

156.5 OUT THE TRUNK OF A 95 CADDY

W/1 SUB & 2AMPs

score done on a termlab mic in the kick

on the dash sealed was 154

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg