1976 f100 blowthrough. 4 15's in. 2 AP 3k's, SBN 2012 updates!

ok well i found the source of the horrible knocking noise

PICT0119.jpg

the bearings are still relatively good. they are showing signs of low oil getting to the thrust bearing, witch is typical of these engines. so we need to get a high volume oil pump.

PICT0118.jpg

big ass trans

PICT0120.jpg

PICT0122.jpg

460 big block

PICT0123.jpg

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Love old trucks like this! And those DC's :P

thanks i love it to. i miss driving it already.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Lookin good man, what kinda mods you doin to the engine?

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Lookin good man, what kinda mods you doin to the engine?

thanks bro. well i though i had spun a rod bearing because it was knocking badly, but it ended up being the flywheel. so im getting a new flywheel, a high volume oil pump, and throwing in some new bearings while the engine is out. possibly some new heads since i have a new daily driver that's good on gas lol.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Archived