1976 f100 blowthrough. 4 15's in. 2 AP 3k's, SBN 2012 updates!

Im going to be doing a blowthrough with two 15's. its gonna take a bit but ill post alot of pics throughout the way.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

sounds good classic trucks are always nice to see

lets see the ford

new system in the works

(3) DC lvl 4xls 15's (one of three are here)

(2) DD z1 (done)

old kenwood four ch

4 runs of 2/0 (done)

? 200 amp alt may two ??

ok heres some pictures of the truck and what i have done so far

(cameras damn crappy sry)

this is the truck

Posted Image

heres the head unit

Posted Image

the engine

Posted Image

the dual alternators

Posted Image

some of the dynamat

Posted Image

the autometer gauges (bad picture)

Posted Image

the bed

Posted Image

the perfect spot to cut out

Posted Image

and the interior

Posted Image

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

nice truck... engine is clean.... what kind of equipment u planing to run?

thanks. well im going to be using two audiobahn flame compression series 15 inch subs. with an audiopipe AP 3000.1d amp for the subs, pioneer mids and highs with audiopipe amp also. and the pioneer head unit. thats all i got so far

teamxa2-1.jpg

i also need some help designing a box for the subs. i have never done a blowthrough before so need some help

teamxa2-1.jpg

makes me wanna kick myself for selling my '67 I got from my dad, owned by my family since it was new :(

nice gauges btw :)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

makes me wanna kick myself for selling my '67 I got from my dad, owned by my family since it was new :(

nice gauges btw :)

yea i plan on keeping it in the family for a while. i recently got into a car accident with it but i got all of the parts to fix it an now its all good, i just need a hood. ive had it for about six years now and i love it lol. and thanks ill get some clearer pictures with a better camera so they can be more appreciated lol

teamxa2-1.jpg

i need some help with the box design. if anyone can lend a hand it would be much appreciated

teamxa2-1.jpg

Archived