Fucking Radillac Problems ! Kev Kev ?

Details brutha..

what happened before this hiccup? how is she acting with the fuel filter change? Is the Choke on? is the Air Filter been checked?...

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

It almost sounds like the choke is stuck open...But replacing the fuel filterand cleaning the tank would be good to do also

just replaced the fuel filter... same shit... but i think ur right about the choke being open.. i haven't seen it closed in awile... but since its kinda warm in TN i just figured it would remain open but.. thats not right...

anyone have any other suggestions ?

i still need to get my pistons checked for pressure... maybe i should do that..

I wouldn't worry abou checking the pistons for pressure just yet, I don't think it has anything to do with this issue.

Can you give us a play by play from the moment you turn the key?

I wouldn't worry abou checking the pistons for pressure just yet, I don't think it has anything to do with this issue.

Can you give us a play by play from the moment you turn the key?

1 ok... i pump the gas 3 times.. "so it won't turn on so rough"

2 idles high... and i wait about 3-5 min. until the car warms up... after i pump a lil gas then idle goes down...

3 i normally drive about 50 yards until a stop sign and wait about 2 min "then car shakes randomly"

4 i attempt to drive and the engine is knocking or something... "almost dies and has lil power"

5 about 5 min later "engine is hot"

6 drives good but while stopped the car still shakes and if i wait long enough then it'll lose power again "number 3"

basically if i wait for a red light it'll be shitty and almost die on me... :blush:

it sounds like the choke is stuck open and the warmer the car gets, the worse it acts...which would make sense.

I'd have your carb guy take a look at the adjustments that he made. He might have to find tune it, now that the weather is getting warmer.

it sounds like the choke is stuck open and the warmer the car gets, the worse it acts...which would make sense.

I'd have your carb guy take a look at the adjustments that he made. He might have to find tune it, now that the weather is getting warmer.

well... the choke is closed... and engine hasn't been on for a couple days... so would that still be a problem ?

he adjusted the car cold...

4 i attempt to drive and the engine is knocking or something... "almost dies and has lil power"

this statement from above then leads me back to bad gas. Typically knocking comes from lack of octane. Have you tried draining your tank as stated above? It could be either bad gas or sediment. How much fuel have you run through the new filter? It might be wise to run some fuel off and then pull that filter and inspect it.