alternator for my camry?

Does anyone know where i can get a alternator for my 05 camry. i know mechmanalternators has one but i recently went on the site and it says There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website has expired or is not yet valid.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.

We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.

Click here to close this webpage.

Continue to this website (not recommended).

I usually purchase stuff online but never through the phone.

Can I use a older camry model alternator if it fits, or anyother?

how much amps does my alternator have to be if i'm running 2-13w7 , 2-1000 1v2, 1-rockford t8004, 2-focal 165k3p component sets??

Does anyone know where i can get a alternator for my 05 camry. i know mechmanalternators has one but i recently went on the site and it says There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website has expired or is not yet valid.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.

We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.

Click here to close this webpage.

Continue to this website (not recommended).

I usually purchase stuff online but never through the phone.

Can I use a older camry model alternator if it fits, or anyother?

how much amps does my alternator have to be if i'm running 2-13w7 , 2-1000 1v2, 1-rockford t8004, 2-focal 165k3p component sets??

I have 07 Toyota FJ Cruiser and I purchased and alt from mechman and I love it. Their CS is second to none. If you don't want 2 purchase a alt you could get away with do the Big 3 and having a couple large batteries.

07 Toyota FJ Cruiser

2 18 inch 08 Fi Btl's

2 SAZ-3000D

2 Alpine MRP-F300 Highs amp

3 Pairs of Alpine SPS-69C3 Highs

Kinetic Hc 2400,1400,& 3800

250 amp Mechman Alt

Alpine IXA W-404 H/U

Archived